- Rooms in the hotel are rented on a daily basis.
- The hotel day is from 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. the next day.
- If a Guest did not specify the length of stay when renting the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one hotel day.
- The request to extend the stay beyond the period specified on the date of arrival should be reported to the reception before 10:00 a.m. of the day when renting of the room ends.
- The hotel considers the wishes to extend the stay whenever possible.
- The hotel provides its services in accordance with its category and standard. Should there be any problems and concerns regarding the quality of services, please report them as soon as possible to the reception – this will allow us to react immediately
- The hotel is required to provide:
1. conditions for full and comfortable relaxation of the guest
2. safety of the stay, including the confidentiality of information about the guest
3. professional and polite service
4. room cleaning and repairing devices during guests’ absence and in their presence only when they agree and request so
5. whenever possible suggest another room or mitigate the inconvenience in some other way when the faults present in the room cannot be removed
- At the request of the guest the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
1. information related to the stay and travel
2. wake-up at the appointed time
3. storage of luggage of the hotel guests
- The hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services within the scope specificied in Article 846 – 849 of the Civil Code , unless the parties agreed otherwise.
- The guest should notify the hotel reception about the damage immediately after its detection.
- The liability of the hotel for loss of or damage to money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is limited, unless those items are deposited at the reception.
- The hotel guest shall be financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical equipment of the hotel resulting from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. Each fault found in the hotel room should be immediately reported to the hotel reception. Otherwise the guest may be charged for the damage.
- On leaving the room the guest should each time make sure the door is properly locked and leave the key at the reception.
- The hotel guest cannot transfer the room to third parties, even if period for which they paid the fee due for the stay has not expired.
- Persons who are not registered at the hotel can stay in a hotel room from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- There is a curfew in the hotel from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- For fire safety reasons it is forbidden to use in-room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not the standard equipment of the hotel room.
- In the hotel there is no smoking of tobacco products. This also applies to the rooms. There is financial responsibility for failing to comply with the ban for causing loss and incurred hotel expenses.
- The hotel can refuse to admit a guest who – during their previous visit – grossly violated the rules of the hotel causing damage to the hotel’s or other guests’ property or personal injury to guests, hotel employees or other people staying in the hotel or otherwise disturbed the stay of its guests or hotel operation.
- Personal belongings left by the Guest in their hotel room will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest, in the absence of such an instruction, the hotel will store such items for 3 months.
- The hotel does not accept pets.
- Booking a hotel room means you have read and accepted the above rules and regulations.
- Breakfast is served from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on weekdays, and at weekends and holidays from 11:00 a.m.